Frima Studio  has announced that the release date of Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge for the PS3 and PS Vita will be April 30th, 2013 in the US, May 1st in Europe and Asia. The sequel to 2009’s hit PS Minis title Zombie Tycoon , Brainhov’s Revenge expands on the hilarious RTS gameplay of the original with new factions of zombies, expansive, detailed maps and Cross Play functionality to link players on consoles and handhelds. The game will be available on PSN for $9.99 and is a Cross Buy title.
The future of the zombie race is at stake as rogue apprentice Orville Tycoon and his heavy-duty zombies face off against his vengeful former mentor Professor Brainhov and his new breed of frantic, agile undead. Choose a side and unleash your hordes to decide once and for all what type of zombie will inherit the scorched earth.
Players can look forward to:
- Well-balanced RTS gameplay with four special monster (hero) units to keep things fresh.
- Cross Buy enabled on the PS3 and Vita. Buy it once, play it anywhere!
- A single player campaign featuring both zombie factions.
- Strategic, 1v1 online deathmatches between PS3 and Vita players with Cross Play technology.
- The return of favorite characters such as Professor Tycoon, Dr. Brainhov and, of course, hordes of silly zombies.
- Brain-boggling graphics powered by Unreal Engine 3.
Zombie Tycoon 2 will be debuting this year at PAX East, stop by booth #1086 and challenge your friends to a fast-paced Cross Play duel!
In honor of the sequel launch, the original Zombie Tycoon will be available for the special price of $1.99.