The BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) evolution is growing exponentially and everyday more organizations are working on adopting this practice into their corporate computing strategy. Instacom , the most secure communication solution for businesses, recognizes and addresses the security implications of the BYOD evolution. Finally, one platform has combined instant messaging with centralized file sharing and storage across all desktop and mobile devices. With all message and file data living in the end user’s corporate IT environment bound with strong security policies and encryption , Instacom is the response to the corporate concerns around BYOD.
How Instacom keeps corporate data safe and secure in the BYOD  era:
- All data and communication is stored on the organization’s servers, no data is stored on the device.
- Instacom is “sandboxed” on all mobile devices, so user access can be remotely removed without having physical access to the device itself.
- A Centralized Administration Panel controls user’s functions and capabilities.
- A complete history of all message and file transactions is stored for reporting and searching.
- All data shared is encrypted with standard SSL and AES 256 end-to-end encryption.
“As an IT Service Provider, we handle passwords and other sensitive information with our team and field technicians.” explains Rahim Addetia, Operations Manager at DSM Computing Solutions Inc. (an outsourced IT service provider in Toronto), “So we have mandated in our corporate communication policy that all employees are to only use Instacom for internal communication. It keeps employees accountable, our data under our control, and more importantly our clients’ sensitive information safe and secure.”
IT departments no longer have to worry about lost or stolen mobile devices, ex-employees keeping corporate data on their personal device, or the inability to track data on mobile devices. Organizations can now implement a strong MDM (Mobile Device Management) policy that includes a secure communication platform.