Frima Studio  has announced the launch of Zombie Tycoon 2: Brainhov’s Revenge for the PS3 and PS Vita! The sequel to 2009’s hit PS Minis title Zombie Tycoon, Brainhov’s Revenge ups the ante on the lighthearted RTS gameplay of the original with new zombie factions and units, expansive maps and Cross Play functionality to link players on consoles and handhelds for intense 1v1 deathmatches. The game is available on PSN for $9.99 and FREE for PS Plus members.
Choose your side as either rogue apprentice Orville Tycoon with his shambling, heavy-duty zombies or vengeful former mentor Professor Brainhov and his new breed of frantic, agile undead. Unleash your ravenous squads to decide which zombie breed will inherit the scorched earth and its tasty buffet of brains.
Players can expect:
- A well-balanced RTS designed for console gameplay, with four special monster (hero) units and six unique zombie units (Brawlers, Scavengers, Engineers, Samurai, Cleaners and Scouts) to keep gameplay fresh.
- Cross Buy and Cross Save functionality on the PS3 and Vita. Buy it once, play it anywhere!
- A single player campaign featuring both Orville defending his conquered territory and Brainhov attempting to reclaim his former glory.
- Strategic, 1v1 online multiplayer battles between PS3 and Vita players via Cross Play technology.
- Brain-boggling graphics powered by Unreal Engine 3.
In honor of the sequel’s launch, the original Zombie Tycoon is available for the special price of $2.99. Download Zombie Tycoon 2 now from the PSN and follow the game on Facebook  for the latest from Frima Studio.