Independent developer Frima Studio  is putting the fate of Raia in players’ hands in the new hack ‘n slash dungeon crawler Lightbringers: Saviors of Raia . In the game, players can work together with friends and other online players to eradicate the infection and cleanse Raia of all darkness. Armed with deadly weapons and bearing the power of the Light, players will reclaim the corrupted territories and deliver justice to the relentless plague. Lightbringers is free-to-play, playable now on browsers through Facebook as well as select Android and iOS devices.
- Download Lightbringers for iOS devices 
- Download Lightbringers for Android devices 
- Play the game now on Facebook 
Wielding the power of the Paragons of Light, players will be able to discover and forge epic loot, weapons, and skills. Each of the 70+ arenas offers a new challenge that can be taken on alone or co-operatively with up to three additional friends.
- Battle against hundreds of enemies on screen at the same time, in over 70 challenging arenas
- Fast-paced, real-time multiplayer co-op
- More than 280 collectible orbs of power to craft and equip
- Create your own custom build, and choose your own path as a hero with deep progression, and highly customizable equip options
- Cross-platform multiplayer between iOS and Android devices and Facebook
- Experience dynamic environments as you cleanse the land of Raia from its darkness
Top In-App Purchases
- Receive 16 000 coins! $1.99
iTunes has rated Lightbringers: Saviors of Raia as suitable for 12+ due to the following descriptors:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
The game requires iOS 4.3 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Google Play has rated Lightbringers: Saviors of Raia at Medium Maturity. The game requires Android 2.2 and up