BattleGoat Studios  is pleased to announce update 1.1 for Supreme Ruler 1936 . This new update features additional UI Elements, Updated Equipment List with new units, Update Tech Tree, Additional Historical Events and Campaign Improvements and, most notably, two new scenarios: Operation Sea Lion and Operation Compass. Operation Sea Lion gives players the opportunity to attempt the fall 1940 invasion of England that Germany never managed, while Operation Compass is the British effort to push the Italians out of North Africa in the winter of 1940/41.
David Thompson, Lead Designer and Co-Founder of BattleGoat commented, “Both new scenarios are pretty good challenges for our players, especially the resistance encountered on British soil once German troops begin to approach London!”
In addition to the new update, BattleGoat is pleased to be participating in the Steam Summer Sale  where Supreme Ruler 1936 is currently 33% off its regular price!
About Supreme Ruler 1936
Supreme Ruler 1936 is Real Time Geo-Political Strategy Game for PC (and soon Mac). Take control of a nation in the World War II era and guide it through a significant Military Campaign, or attempt one of many Set-Piece Historical Scenarios. Players can also customize their play experience with the Sandbox Mode and play as any Nation with their own preferred Victory Condition.
- Play Multiple Campaigns from either the Axis or Allied perspective.
- Take Control of any Nation in Sandbox Mode and impact the outcome of the era.
- Battle the elements! Fully integrated weather model influences battlefield outcomes.
- Challenge yourself with Historical Scenarios for a faster-paced gameplay experience.
- The butterfly effect… Influence the timeline and outcome of thousands of historical events.
- Use Diplomacy, Trade, Espionage, and Intimidation to influence the policies of other nations.
- Research new Technologies to give your nation a significant military advantage.
- Modernize your economy to support whatever social and military policies you choose.
- Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces.
- Detailed historically-accurate armies down to the Battalion level.
- Choose your level of control. Make all decisions or use your Cabinet Ministers to help.
- Significant graphic improvements to 3D terrain and Graphic User Interface
- Up to 16 players in Multiplayer over local network or Internet