Merging Media 2013  has announced the 12 finalists who will be pitching at MM2013 on November 7 to vie for the $10,000 Pitch 360 Award . This year there are five Canadian finalists alongside seven European projects with Canadian co-production potential.
Pitch 360 Award Finalists
- Brittany Baxter & Josephine Anderson – Moosestash Films (What is FMLY)
- Mark Leiren-Young – Perpetual Motion Productions (Moby Doll)
- Nicole Sorochan – One Net Labs (Hipster Bait)
- Phillip Djwa – Agentic Digital Media (Health Trenders)
- Tracey Mack & Bradley Shende – Urban Safari Entertainment (Kids’ Cookhouse)
- Alexandre Brachet & Margaux Missika – Upian (Do Not Track)
- Eleonore LaMothe & Matieu Detaint – Kids Uphill (In the Footsteps of Corto Maltese)
- Laurent Duret – Les Films D’ici (Off We Go)
- Anna Nevander – KORE Film (Valkyria)
- Helene Mohlin & Leif Mohlin – Circus Imago Universe (Mint)
- Sofie Palage & Gunnar Jarvstad – Primodrom Producktion AB (EM)
Last week, Merging Media CEO/Founder Christine Lim-Labossiere  was in London UK at the 2013 edition of Power to the Pixel Cross-Media Forum, to present the inaugural Merging Media Pixel Market Prize. The winner now has the opportunity to travel to Vancouver to be a part of the Pitch 360 competition on November 7th.
Merging Media Pixel Market Prize Winner (UK):
- Victoria Mappelbeck & Andy Glynne – Mosaic Films (Text Me)